Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Favorite tool - Ott Light


I love my Ott Light. I got three of them at Micheals with a coupon about 6 months ago and I use them a lot more than I thought I would. I have one beside my sink for examining beads once they are clean, it's also a area I do some resin work so it's helpful to have good light there. I've got one in the metal studio right by where I do the bulk of my wire wrapping, I find it saves my eyes to have some extra light there. The third moves around a bit, I use it when setting stones so it often goes with me where ever I may be doing that. I take it up to the School House Studioas I often do finishing work there. I am so glad I bought them, they tend to be expensive but with a 40% off coupon they really are worth the investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment