Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lonely?



The heart is a lonely hunter that hunts on a lonely hill. Fiona MacLeod

The safari of self and spirit can be lonely. Or is it? Enjoying ones own company is something well worth pursuing. It's hard though to have a lot of fun by yourself? Or is it? My Iphone has a ton of tunes on it now and I find if I feel a bit lonely I just play a upbeat song and it lifts my spirits, kinda like a cheap concert!

Indy spends a lot of time alone, being a alpha horse he doesn't always play nice with others. He gets a weekly play with his little brother but other than that spends his time solitary. But look at his morning ritual. He naps pretty much every morning unless it's pouring rain. Even then he can often be found snoozing in his stall.



0 comments:

Post a Comment