Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A fresh canvas

Another real thing! I am not dead yet! I can still call forth a piece of soul and set it down in color, fixed forever. Keri Hulme

Well I am not sure if my happy mojo is back, but positive thinking HAS to return. I just can't focus with negativity around.

I have been trying to think of myself as a canvas, a work in progress. But every 24 hours I wake up to a new day, with new possibilities and new things in the mix.

Sticking with my journaling and working on my discovery journal seems to keep me focused and on track, so I'm sticking with it even if some days are harder than others.

Tonights goal? To go through all the wonderful magazines I've been gifted and tear em up! I am going to rip out pages I like and start a pile for my discovery journal!

What's your plan for this evening?

0 comments:

Post a Comment