Monday, January 4, 2010

This ain't no dress rehersal


When you perform, you are out of yourself, larger more potent, more beautiful. You are for minutes heroic. This is power. This is glory on earth, and it is yours nightly. Agnes de Mille

Are you like me? I often buy a scented candle, nice towels, a pretty bath oil on sale............ then save it. What am I saving it for? I spy a wonderful shirt, maybe on sale maybe not. But it then it sits, rarely worn, heaven forbid I wear it out.

Lately I've been cracking open the heavenly scented bath oils, lighting those candles I've been saving for months. I love scent, smell takes me places I've been or hope to go. It brings back memories, it makes me sigh ...... long ......... relaxing sighs. My current favorite bath bombs are from Lush. I love the Sex Bomb bath bomb, the pretty little rose it my makes me feel pretty darn girly! Treating myself once and a while makes me smile. And being that life isn't a dress rehearsal shouldn't we smile often?


0 comments:

Post a Comment