Thursday, January 28, 2010

Knowledge of what you love somehow comes to you. You don't have to read nor analyze nor study. If you love a thing enough, knowledge of it seeps into you, with particulars more real than any chart can furnish. Jessamyn West

In preparation for my discovery journal I cleaned the studio today. It started out as me looking for some postcards I'd been saving and exploded into a full blown tidy up. I hung some new magnetic organizers I got for Christmas, cleaned out drawers, found lost art cards and a couple sticker I forgot about.

I am excited and a bit anxious about a discovery journal, being an artist I tend to think I'll over think it. But I'll give it a go and see what develops. I've been saving bits and pieces of things to add to it.

One thing I seem to love it uplifting sayings and bright happy photos. Flowers, animals pretty much anything happy makes me smile!


0 comments:

Post a Comment