Monday, January 25, 2010

My life was not poor in Mexico!


If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it.
Blame yourself, admit to yourself that you are not enough of a poet to call forth riches.
Because for the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place.

Rainer Maria Rilke

I managed to relax and enjoy my vacation. Not an easy thing to do when your husband is VERY high energy and has never had a vacation. He did his dive certificate, which allowed me some time of my own to relax on the beach and snorkel.

The sound of waves can put me to sleep at any time of the day I swear. The people watching was pretty good at the beach though, kids playing in the water, snorkelers all over. You never lacked for something interesting going on.

Under the water, well that was amazing! I snorkeled with turtles and tons of fish! The turtles are so calming, they seem so serene.

There was a protected beach just down from our resort that you could take a guided snorkeling trip to so I had to try it. It was pretty amazing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment