Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who am I?

Many women today feel a sadness we cannot name, though we accomplish much of what we set out to do we sense that something is missing in our lives - and fruitlessly - search "out there" for the answers. What's often wrong is that we are disconnected from an authentic sense of self. Emily Hancock

I sometimes wonder how I became who I am today. Life moves so fast! I turned 40 this year, how did I get so OLD? It still sounds weird when people ask how old I am and I say 40, some say I don't look 40. Not sure if that is a compliment or not?

I've morphed into a much different person from who I was in my 20's and 30's. I love gardening now, have become and artist. Horse have become a hobby instead of a business, something I am very happy with!

For the most part I don't feel sadness I feel shock and wonder and who I have become! I am moving forward, trying to develop my art form, and a customer base (not easy in this economy!) I am blessed to have good friends in the industry who've helped me along the way, and are still helping me!

The glass world is an amazing place, just today I got this wonderful gift in the mail, from Offilia Cinta. It's one of her stunning fish! Her name is Sassy, she sits on the shelf in my kitchen gazing out the window!


0 comments:

Post a Comment