Friday, January 1, 2010

The years questions

There are years that ask questions, and years that answer.

I hope that this year answers some questions for me. The end of 2009 was rough for me and my husband. We had sick horses from June onward, one died and one is still not back to normal. The ongoing stress of dealing 24/7 with animals we really couldn't seem to help set a toll on me. My creativity and motivation suffered. Studio time felt like a chore instead of a joy. I've taken some time off and had planned to re evaluate the beginning of the year. Now we have a Mexico trip planned and I am so excited about it I can't focus on the studio once again.

My hope for this year is to focus my studio time more effectively, set out a business plan (YIKES!) and try and be more effective about promotion myself and my work. The answers this year may give me are, is my foray into glass really going to grow and flourish. Or, should it just be a hobby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment