Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bangles and penny charms



Kari Carrigan shared her resin technique in Sept with a small group of friends. First let me tell you a few things about Kari, she's a sweetheart through and through. A amazing cook, she always brings us some treat when we all get together. She's the best Mom to all her kids, and she is one busy lady! We were blessed to have her share her resin technique with us, and this is where I went with it.

I used Canadian pennies, the sizing was a tiny bit different than American pennies but I got it sorted out. My husband got me a drill press for Christmas and that gave me the option to drill a hole in the charm allowing it to be a bit more durable, I wanted to hang them off bangles. And here they are!!! They are fun, and really comfortable to wear! Check out my Artfire shop for lots of charm choices and some bangles. Loads more ideas coming keep checking back for new charms and bangles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment