Tuesday, March 16, 2010


If you want to find the answers to the Big Questions about your soul, you'd best begin with the Little Answers about your body. George Sheehan

Interesting time for this quote to rear it's head. I've been working on reducing my little buddha belly that's developed for about a month now. You know, that little belly that grows above your waistband? Well, if you don't know I hate you LOL

I was just wondering why it's not going away?! I've been doing reverse sit ups, some butt lifts and regular cross over sit ups. But it really looks about the same size to me, hrumpf! Maybe I'll add walking into my regime.

I guess I do have a rather stationary career. While spinning glass all day makes me smile (a lot!) it's not the most active thing in the world. I'll have to mull this over I guess.

I've got another set of those yummy beads in my etsy shop. Vibrato I am really loving the reactions I'm getting out of this glass. See all the colors in the photo above? Did I mention I LOVE this glass?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment