Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's Inspiring Me?

I've joined a blog hop with the Jewelry Artisans Community. Our theme was "What's inspiring you now?". 

I've been working in bright colours lately and that question made me sit down and think, "what IS inspiring me?". My garden is starting to bloom so that may have something to do with it. My large peony has already bloomed and my smaller one is just starting. My lupins are all bright splashes of colour, I planted them last year and have fell in love with them. I want a whole field full of them!

Along with my bright colours I've been doing a whole lot of cartoon or "fun" character theme'd beads. The Alice in Wonderland blog hop/challenge really got me thinking about different theme's to work in. The Mad Hatter bead set in my etsy is a fun one!



I have several friends who play Angry Birds and the characters are so much fun I decided to tackle a few of them.


So if I was to answer the question "What is inspiring you?" I'd have to say my gardens and a previous blog challenge.

Check out some of the other bloggers posts on this topic!

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/blog_post/JewelryArtByDawn/8726/blog_carnival_-_what_s_inspiring_me_now_

http://j3jeannesjemsjewels.blogspot.ca/2012/06/june-blog-carnival-and-boho-bliss.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment