Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Blog Hop



I had SO much fun with the blog hop/challenge. Staci Smith of Staci Louise Originals organized a Alice in Wonderland theme'd hop. It was so outside my comfort zone but I figured "why not?" and dove in. BOY did I have fun!

I had a ton of beads, ideas kept coming and coming, it was so fun to be whimsical and I guess my muse needed that. 


The above pieces will be in the Glass Only show and Coast Collective the beginning of August.

I made so many beads, here's a sampler of them. Most of which are in my Etsy shop.





I have more ideas for different fairy tales and some cartoons. The ideas just keep coming!

I want to thank Staci for hosting such a fun challenge, it really is exactly what I needed right now.

Please check out the other artists blogs participating in the challenge/hop.



0 comments:

Post a Comment