I'd still rather have had snow!
Home »Unlabelled» Water everywhere
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Water everywhere
We've had pelting rain for going on 24 hours now. I think when the Farmers Almanac said there was going to more snow than 96 they meant more condensation, not necessarily snow. We're holding up ok, I had the flu yesterday and today. I pretty much spent today in bed, once I managed to gravol up myself enough to go out I realized how much it had rained. Our big ditch is full, which I can't remember it ever being before. If we hadn't dug it out a bit more we'd have lost our hay shed and one stall by now. Horses are ok, the rain is hard on the old guys as they just stand in their stalls all day, it makes them a bit stiff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am taking Kerry Bogert's Aspire to Wire Ecourse and I have to say it's amazing! You get a project a day for 30 days, we are 6 pro...
-
Here! After a trying flight I'm here in Tucson. An hour spent de icing on the runway and screaming children made for a rather exhausting...
-
Christmas was a nice casual day here. We had brunch and turkey dinner but it really felt like I ate my way through the whole day! No snow wh...
-
I have a Valentine's Day Trunk show happening on Facebook , there is lots of great jewelry and bead goodies with plenty of time for Vale...
-
I'm still dreaming of a cabin in the snow. As we fixed Christmas lights in the pouring rain last night I couldn't help but think ...
-
Happy New Year to everyone, wishing a wonderful 2013 to all! I'm enjoying some time off with my family in the snow! Adora my adorable ni...
-
Home in Victoria from a trip over New Years to Alberta. Or am I home? I think this trip I finally got what the saying "Home is where th...
-
Got lots done today despite what are gale force winds out there! My husband got the work bench in place and got it lifted up 6 inches with t...
-
I fell in love with glass many many years ago. I remember a glass blower at a produce style farm I used to visit as a child. I remember him ...
Labels
- I am havign a (1)
- I've b (1)
- My sutdi (1)
- nceis (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(119)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Lofty Goals
- Featured Artist - Olga Cuttell
- Asking all my blog watchers for some votes in a fa...
- Photos can be complicated
- What a great give away!
- Frost Flowers
- Bead Soup
- Water everywhere
- Bangles - start to finish
- It's ..........
- It's snowing!!
- Resin Images
- Redman Ride #2
- Mission Statement
- Epiphany
- 2011
-
▼
January
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment