Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2x3 Exhibit at Facere (The Gathering)


I got a chance to attend the opening of the 2x3 Exhibit at the Facere gallery in Seattle during the Gathering.

I absolutely loved this exhibit and the idea behind it. I saw some amazing finished pieces and it was really interesting to see what a metal smith who may not normally work with glass or beads did with some of the pieces. Very unique and stunning work.



I was paired with Micki Lippe of Loosely Hinged and what a gorgeous piece she put together. I got to see the piece in person at the show and it took my breath away. The piece sold opening night too!

I'd love to try something like this locally. Possibly pairing different artist up who work in different mediums to do a collaborative piece. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment