Sunday, May 13, 2012

Button Blog hop

Today is the reveal day of the Button Blog Hop hosted by Cindy Wimmer of Sweet Bead Studio. I was fairly excited going into this swap, I make glass and silver buttons and thought it would be really cool to swap one with someone so I jumped right in when Cindy announced this swap. Alas I didn't receive any buttons. Cindy said it would be ok to post something I'd made with buttons lately even though I received none through the swap. I still wanted to be a part of the hop so I decided to post a something I've been working on lately I am PUMPED about!

These are the buttons I sent. One large two holed lamp work button, two small single holed daisy bead buttons (my personal faces) and three shanked glass buttons.



These are what I'm so excited about! These are single wrap bracelets ( all the rage lately) made entirely with my boor beads. Little teeny tiny boro beads! And my own silver buttons. I wear a four wrap one a lot and I think they just glow. 


So no buttons from the swap for me, but I think what I made with my own buttons is worth showing off!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment