Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Glymm Box


My April Glymm box came!

This months box was interesting a 100.00 gift certificate for Nume products (which are pricey) which is cool if you want to use their product. I may order something for my step daughter for Xmas with this.

A Lucia travel size soap, nice smell but a really small sample so not that exciting. Value I'd say 1.00 as it's a small hotel sized sample.

Atelier Cologne sample and this stuff smells amazing! Lovely citrus scent it's right up my alley. My favorite perfume sample to date! It retails for 60.00 per 30 ml and I'd say this is about a ml so value of 2.00.

Free Your Mane shampoo and conditioner sample, I'm looking forward to trying this I have long curly hair that tangles. This is specifically for detangling, I do wish they'd sent a decent sized sample though I'll get one wash out of these if that. They retail for 16.00 for 300 ml these samples are 7 ml each so value of 1.00 for the two of them.

Mai Couture Lip gloss in a really pretty pink shade called "French" I have a lot of lip glosses on the go right now so this will go into my "gift" box. It's full sized so a value of 28.00.

My total for this month is 32.00 and the box costs me 10.00 so a decent value. I will say I wish the gift certificate was for the Atelier Cologne the stuff smells amazing!




0 comments:

Post a Comment