Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank you is it that hard?

Yesterday started a interesting spiral of feelings for me. When someone asks me for help or directions or colors or techniques, I usually reply promptly and give as much of the answers as I can. I feel that art and life is meant to be shared. It's not what you do it's what you leave behind, what you are remembered for when you are here no more.

Recently I've been asked from many people many different questions. Not one has said thank you, and a couple even felt the need to reprimand me for not giving them the answers they were looking for.

It makes me wonder why it is so hard for people to say a simple thank you? It makes me wonder if I say it as often as I should? And yes it makes me wonder what the hell makes people behave the way they do?

Normally I am a positive person but this has caught me in a bit of a spiral of negativity. I didn't even get my walk in today, which makes me sad as it probably would have helped. Maybe tomorrow? Someone needs to email me first thing with a message like "GET OFF your ass and go for a walk!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment