Saturday, July 28, 2012

Movement

A few of use at Starving Artists Forum do a blog hop, we try and make it monthly (sometimes it's late!) and this months topic is movement.


Considering the bulk of my work is jewelry movement is usually a given. One thing I have been trying to figure out is how to get some moveable pieces on these sugar skull pieces. Needless to say I have no ideas at the moment.

So for movement as a topic I am moving on, to me.

I feel a need to move more, I've been a runner for a little over a year now. I feel a tiny voice in my gutt telling me I need to do more. Try more, move. I am thinking about trying triathlons or something like that. I have a HUGE fear of swimming in open water so if I did actually do one it'd be overcoming a big fear for me. It's still in the thinking stages.

What get's you moving, in design or life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment