Tuesday, September 28, 2010

20 question Tuesday

Hello Gorgeous has a blog with twenty question tuesdays, I think I like it! I'm going to give it a go, try to stick to it every tuesday.

In your eyes, what’s Paradise?
Right now paradise or me would be a snow bound cabin, some popcorn and a good book.

Prized Possession
The first headstall I won on Hoka my first pony. I still have it and use it.

Favourite medium to work with and why?
Glass, I love the ability to layer transparents with it.

Flowers or chocolate?
Oh that's tough, I am a scent kinda gal so flowers. But chocolate is always tempting. Since I am trying for sugar free I'll pick flowers today.

Who influenced you the most?
I'd say my close friends, and positivity.

Who would you most like to go to Dinner with?
A group of good girlfriends. I miss having friends in the same town.

Top Cat or Banana Splits?
Banana Splits

Today I wore:
Yoga pants, tattoo inspired t shirt and my flowered gumboots.

Do you have a favourite online {bead, craft or textile} place to shop and would recommend
Etsy

What inspired you to do what you do?
My husband is always a strong supporter of everything I do.

McDreamy or McSteamy?
Steamy for sure. Funny thing my horses nickname is fattymcfatty.

If you could do anything else, what would it be?
Paint, watercolors.

Favourite item of clothing
Flannel PJ's

Best childhood memory
Skiing over the holidays with my family.

Most cringe-worthy moment
I've had several cringe worthy horse moments, having our old gelding bolt on me at a huge rodeo around the track was one of my least favorite life moments.

Favourite holiday destination
humm not sure I currently have one.

Which celebrity would you have as your best friend and why
I'll have to think on this, next week I'll tackle this question.

Best “crafty” tip you can offer
Keep your workspace tidy, it's hard to work when you can't find anything.

What’s your Star sign?
Libra

What would you most like to see happen next?
Next in general I'd like to see it snow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment