I am very excited I sold this piece out of the Small Treasures show at Coast Collective gallery! I think it's the first piece of jewelry to sell out of a gallery show there. I believe it was the people at Royal Bay bakery who bought it, they have the BEST baking there! They are right at the top of the lagoon when you head to the gallery. Stop in for a snack on your way to Coast Collective!
Home »Unlabelled» Small Treasures Show Sale!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Small Treasures Show Sale!
I am very excited I sold this piece out of the Small Treasures show at Coast Collective gallery! I think it's the first piece of jewelry to sell out of a gallery show there. I believe it was the people at Royal Bay bakery who bought it, they have the BEST baking there! They are right at the top of the lagoon when you head to the gallery. Stop in for a snack on your way to Coast Collective!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am taking Kerry Bogert's Aspire to Wire Ecourse and I have to say it's amazing! You get a project a day for 30 days, we are 6 pro...
-
Here! After a trying flight I'm here in Tucson. An hour spent de icing on the runway and screaming children made for a rather exhausting...
-
Christmas was a nice casual day here. We had brunch and turkey dinner but it really felt like I ate my way through the whole day! No snow wh...
-
I have a Valentine's Day Trunk show happening on Facebook , there is lots of great jewelry and bead goodies with plenty of time for Vale...
-
Happy New Year to everyone, wishing a wonderful 2013 to all! I'm enjoying some time off with my family in the snow! Adora my adorable ni...
-
Home in Victoria from a trip over New Years to Alberta. Or am I home? I think this trip I finally got what the saying "Home is where th...
-
My garden has been a long and changing process. The above photo is where we started out many many years ago. A bramble filled paddock that h...
-
I'm still dreaming of a cabin in the snow. As we fixed Christmas lights in the pouring rain last night I couldn't help but think ...
-
I fell in love with glass many many years ago. I remember a glass blower at a produce style farm I used to visit as a child. I remember him ...
-
Got lots done today despite what are gale force winds out there! My husband got the work bench in place and got it lifted up 6 inches with t...
Labels
- I am havign a (1)
- I've b (1)
- My sutdi (1)
- nceis (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment